[The 14th Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship]
Thank you for your support of Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship.
We would like to inform you that Hakuho Foundation is accepting applications
for the 14th Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship until October 31, 2018 submission deadline.
With the goals of further strengthening the fundamentals of international
research into Japan and deepening international understanding of Japan through
researchers' activities, Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship invites leading
international researchers of the Japanese language, Japanese language education,
Japanese literature and Japanese culture to Japan to conduct residential research.
1. Application period: June 8-October 31, 2018
2. Research period: September 1, 2019-August 31, 2020 (6 months or 12 months)
3. Receiving organizations:
- International Research Center for Japanese Studies
- The Japan Foundation Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa
- Kyoto University
- National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics
- Ochanomizu University
- Ritsumeikan University
- Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
- Waseda University
For further details, please visit our website.
News Letter Vol.5
This email was sent from a send-only address. Please contact the Secretariat below with any questions.
Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship Secretariat
(c/o) e-side, inc., B1F Shiba-Daimon MF Bldg.
2-1-16 Shibadaimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0012 Japan
Scott Macdonald/Chizuru Nao/Yuiko Kawagoe
tel: 81-3-6435-8140 fax. 81-3-6435-8790